NSW can be a place where all young people are valued, engaged and supported. Right now, while many young people in NSW are doing well, there are many more who consistently do not get the support they need, or who do not have opportunity to reach their full potential.
We can change this. Join us now. [first link to sign up page/area]
The NSW Government can choose to make NSW the best possible place for young people, particularly those who experience intersectional and compounding disadvantage and exclusion.
Youth Action is calling on all parties to make NSW a better place for young people and to:
- Improve mental health outcomes for young people
- Protect young people and care leavers in NSW to grow up healthily, happily and safely
- Enable all young people to have a safe and affordable place to call home
- Create an education system that equips young people for their future
- Achieve excellent and affordable post school pathways
- Change the story on youth unemployment
- Make NSW a safe state for young people
- Keep young people out of prison and make sure it is safe for young people
- Resource a joined-up NSW Youth Development sector to be accessible to all young people