Youth Action invites you to the 2018 Annual General Meeting. As a member-based organisation, it's essential our members are involved in the governance of Youth Action. You should attend this year to:
- Activate your membership rights by voting on which members will sit on the Board of Governance
- Get a members-only sneak-peak into work we're doing to re-think youth participation
- Join us for an informal hang-out before we kick off the Youth Work Awards (don't have a ticket yet? Click here now).
The Youth Action AGM details this year are:
Youth Action AGM
4pm, Thursday 25 October 2018
Youth Action Boardroom
Suite 401, 52–58 William St Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
Register for the AGM
Seating at the AGM is limited, so click here to register.
Because only one nomination was received for the positions of Chairperson and Treasurer, we are very excited to announced that Tamika Worrell and Chris Brereton are elected to the positions of Chairperson and Treasurer respectively.
As more than four nominations were received for the Ordinary member positions, a vote will be held at the AGM.
Nominations for the Youth Action Board of Governance closed at 9am 9 October 2018. Thanks to all the members who put themselves forward to volunteer for the Board.
Voting at the AGM
We strongly recommend attending the AGM to vote on the Board nominees. To ensure all members have an opportuntiy to vote there are several proxy voting options.
Option 1 – Vote online by clicking here.
Option 2 – Download this form and:
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post it to Youth Action, Suite 401, Level 4, 52–58 William St Woolloomooloo NSW 2011.
- Complete the form nominating another member who will be attending to hand it in for you.