Youth Action’s membership represents the voice of the NSW Youth Sector including organisations, youth workers, policy experts, local government and young people. It is through a strong and engaged membership network that we have the collective power to advocate for better outcomes for young people and the services that support them.
Join Youth Action as a member to:
- Connect with a community of youth workers and young people
- Receive support to deliver best practice youth work
- Engage in strategic advocacy
- Share your voice on issues relating to young people and the youth sector
Organisational Voting Member (Sliding scale fees apply)
This category includes youth services, networks or groups. As an organisational voting member, you will access:
- Discounts to training and conferences, including rural travel subsidies
- Best practice youth work resources and support
- Opportunities to contribute to sector reform and our youth policy and advocacy agenda
- Invitations to policy forums and networking events
- The opportunity to nominate and vote for our board of governance
- Yaprap: Youth Sector newsletter
Please note Youth Action membership is subject to Board approval.
For information on membership renewal options, click here.
Other Membership Options
Are you a young person? Membership details are here.
To apply for membership as an individual over the age of 25, please email us at email@example.com.
If you don't want to join as a member, you can still subscribe to our email lists here.
To change or update your member details, please contact us here.
Annual Membership Survey
Youth Action's 2017 Membership Survey is now closed. Thanks to those who completed it - we appreciate your time, and look forward to continuing to work with you across the next year.
Our members' views are important to the work we do. If you ever have anything you want to share, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 02 8354 3700.