Youth Action’s membership represents the voice of the NSW Youth Sector including organisations, youth workers, policy experts, local government and young people. It is through a strong and engaged membership network that we have the collective power to advocate for better outcomes for young people and the services that support them.
Join Youth Action as a member to:
- Connect with a community of youth workers and young people
- Receive support to deliver best practice youth work
- Engage in strategic advocacy
- Share your voice on issues relating to young people and the youth sector
Organisational Voting Member (Sliding scale fees apply)
This category includes youth services, networks or groups. As an organisational voting member, you will access:
- Discounts to training and conferences, including rural travel subsidies
- Best practice youth work resources and support
- Opportunities to contribute to sector reform and our youth policy and advocacy agenda
- Invitations to policy forums and networking events
- The opportunity to nominate and vote for our board of governance
- Yaprap: Youth Sector newsletter
Please note Youth Action membership is subject to Board approval.
For information on membership renewal options, click here.
Other Membership Options
Are you a young person? Membership details are here.
To apply for membership as an individual over the age of 25, please email us at email@example.com.
If you don't want to join as a member, you can still subscribe to our email lists here.
To change or update your member details, please contact us here.
Annual Membership Survey
Youth Action's annual members' survey is now open.
The survey is critical for us as your peak body to improve how we support you. It should take less than 10 minutes and covers four areas:
- Some quick info about your service/program
- Youth Action's work
- How Youth Action communicates with you
- Anything else you want to say
We encourage you to share this survey with others at your service to provide us as much information as possible.
The closing date of the survey will be 12 July 2017.
We appreciate your time, and look forward to continuing to work with you across the next year - we have some exciting things on the way!