Youth Action’s membership represents the voice of the NSW Youth Sector including organisations, youth workers, policy experts, local government and young people. It is through a strong and engaged membership network that we have the collective power to advocate for better outcomes for young people and the services that support them.
Join Youth Action as a member to:
- Connect with a community of youth workers and young people
- Receive support to deliver best practice youth work
- Engage in strategic advocacy
- Share your voice on issues relating to young people and the youth sector
Organisational Voting Member (Sliding scale fees apply)
This category includes youth services, networks or groups. As an organisational voting member, you will access:
- Discounts to training and conferences, including rural travel subsidies
- Best practice youth work resources and support
- Opportunities to contribute to sector reform and our youth policy and advocacy agenda
- Invitations to policy forums and networking events
- The opportunity to nominate and vote for our board of governance
- Yaprap: Youth Sector newsletter
- Unleash: Youth Opinion in Action newsletter
Please note Youth Action membership is subject to Board approval.
If you don't want to join as a member, you can still subscribe to our email lists here.
To change or update your member details, please contact us here.
Annual Membership Survey
We appreciate your thoughts, feedback, and assessment of how Youth Action has worked towards a society where all young people are valued, engaged and supported. We want to keep moving towards better understanding your needs, exceeding your expectations, and creating an organisation that represents you.
The survey is now closed. But you can always provide us your feedback if you contact us here.