Internships and Student Placements
Got a passion for youth issues? Want to get some experience at a leading youth advocacy organisation in NSW? Intern with Youth Action!
In March, August and December each year, we take on a number of (unpaid) student interns. This is a fantastic and fun opportunity to get an experience in the social policy and advocacy space.
Applications for our Semester 2 internships are now open. Semester 2 internships start in July, and run through to October.
For Semester 2, we are advertising the following intern positions:
Policy and Campaigns Intern
Health Research Intern
Social Media Content Creation Intern.
As a Youth Action intern you will
- Gain experience in research and analysis in a leading NSW advocacy organisation
- Learn to find, analyse, synthesise and present information from a social policy and advocacy perspective
- Grow your ability to work collaboratively as part of an organisational team
- Learn about the work of Youth Action and issues facing youth work and young people in NSW.
- Develop relationships with a network of talented and qualified professionals
How to Apply
To apply, download the application pack with the selection criteria here.
Please send your resume and a 1-page cover letter addressing the selection criteria and telling us why you want to be a Youth Action intern to email@example.com with the subject line "Internship Application (Your Name)".
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Huynh, Administrative Assistant on (02) 8354 3700 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.