Our internships focus on policy, research and advocacy work. We do not offer any direct service delivery to young people through placements.
Our current internship intake periods are:
- Semester 1: March – June
- Semester 2: August – November
Our Semester 2 intake is now closed. The internship program is under review until further notice.
Youth Action regularly takes student placements from relevant university and TAFE courses. As we are a peak body, our student placements focus on policy, research and advocacy work. We do not offer any direct service delivery to young people through placements.
If you are interested in undertaking your student placement with Youth Action, email us with these details and we will let you know if we have anything available:
- Your course, stage and institution
- Length of the placement in hours
- Approx. start and finish dates
- Days of the week you are available
- Why Youth Action is the right agency for your placement, and how your placement might assist the work we are doing
- Any other details we may need to know.
- A copy of your CV
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Student Placement Enquiry (Your Name)"