Internships and Student Placements
Our Semester 2 2019 internship applications are now open!
Got a passion for youth issues? Want to get some experience at a leading youth advocacy organisation in NSW? Intern with Youth Action!
As a Youth Action intern you will:
- Gain experience in research and analysis in a leading NSW advocacy organisation
- Learn to find, analyse, synthesise and present information from a social policy and advocacy perspective
- Grow your ability to work collaboratively as part of an organisational team
- Learn about the work of Youth Action and issues facing youth work and young people in NSW
- Develop relationships with a network of talented and qualified professionals
- Participate in a structured interns workshop series
How to Apply
- Review the intern position description
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a copy of your resume,
- a 1-page cover letter addressing the selection criteria detailed in the position description you are applying for, any topic area(s) you are interested in, and your availability (hours per week, what days of the week you can work in the office),
- Using the subject line "Internship Application (Your Name)"
Note: Applicants will need to complete a volunteer’s Working With Children’s Check (free) before starting
Key Internship Dates:
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE Sunday 30th June 2019
- Internship interviews Tuesday 9 July to Friday 12 July 2019
- Internships commence week of Monday 22 July 2019 with an Orientation
- Internship finishes October 2019.
For more information please get in touch. Call (02) 8354 3700 or email us at email@example.com