Internships and Student Placements
Got a passion for youth issues? Want to get some experience at a leading youth advocacy organisation in NSW? Intern with Youth Action!
In March, August and December each year, we take on a number of (unpaid) student interns. This is a fantastic and fun opportunity to get an experience in the social policy and advocacy space
As a Youth Action intern you will:
- Gain experience in research and analysis in a leading NSW advocacy organisation
- Learn to find, analyse, synthesise and present information from a social policy and advocacy perspective
- Grow your ability to work collaboratively as part of an organisational team
- Learn about the work of Youth Action and issues facing youth work and young people in NSW
- Develop relationships with a network of talented and qualified professionals
- Participate in a structured interns workshop series.
Applications for our Summer internship program are now closed. Summer internships start in January, with orientation on the 21 December.
If you are interested in applying you can still send us your resume and a one page cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Internship Application (Your Name)".