Internships and Student Placements
Got a passion for youth issues? Want to get some experience at a leading youth advocacy organisation in NSW? Intern with Youth Action!
In March, August and December each year, we take on a number of (unpaid) student interns. This is a fantastic and fun opportunity to get an experience in the social policy and advocacy space
As a Youth Action intern you will:
- Gain experience in research and analysis in a leading NSW advocacy organisation
- Learn to find, analyse, synthesise and present information from a social policy and advocacy perspective
- Grow your ability to work collaboratively as part of an organisational team
- Learn about the work of Youth Action and issues facing youth work and young people in NSW
- Develop relationships with a network of talented and qualified professionals
- Participate in a structured interns workshop series.
Applications for our Summer internship program are now open! Summer internships start in January, with orientation on the 21 December.
Please send you resume and a one page cover letter addressing the selection criteria and telling us why you want to be a Youth Action intern to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Internship Application (Your Name)".