Internships and Student Placements
Got a passion for youth issues? Want to get some experience at a leading youth advocacy organisation in NSW? Intern with Youth Action!
In March (completed 2018), August (cancelled for 2018) and December each year, we take on a number of (unpaid) student interns. This is a fantastic and fun opportunity to get an experience in the social policy and advocacy space.
As a Youth Action intern you will:
- Gain experience in research and analysis in a leading NSW advocacy organisation
- Learn to find, analyse, synthesise and present information from a social policy and advocacy perspective
- Grow your ability to work collaboratively as part of an organisational team
- Learn about the work of Youth Action and issues facing youth work and young people in NSW.
- Develop relationships with a network of talented and qualified professionals
- Participate in a structured interns workshop series
Applications are currently closed. Check back in January to apply for our next round of internships.