Youth Action’s membership represents the voice of the NSW Youth Sector including organisations, youth workers, policy experts, local government and young people. It is through a strong and engaged membership network that we have the collective power to advocate for better outcomes for young people and the services that support them.
Join Youth Action as a member to:
- Connect with a community of youth workers and young people
- Receive support to deliver best practice youth work
- Engage in strategic advocacy
- Share your voice on issues relating to young people and the youth sector
Individual Youth Voting Member Aged 12-25 (FREE)
As an individual youth voting member, you will access:
- Unleash: Youth Opinion in Action newsletter
- Invitations to youth conferences and policy forums
- Opportunities to contribute to our youth policy and advocacy agenda
- The opportunity to vote for our board of governance
- The chance to stand for our board of governance (over 18s only)
Individuals over the age of 25 can also become Youth Action members if they are actively involved in the sector or with youth-related issues. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't want to join as a member, you can still subscribe to our email lists here.
To change or update your member details, please contact us here.
Annual Membership Survey
Our annual young people survey is now closed. Thanks to everyone who provided us with key feedback on how you think we can better represent young people in NSW!
If you have any comments, concerns or questions, please email email@example.com or call us on (02) 8354 3700.