Youth Action is committed to providing the best possible information to the NSW Youth Sector.
As we are currently refreshing the content of our model policies, procedures and fact sheets, we have temporarily removed some older materials from our website. In 2016, we will overhaul this section of the website with new and updated materials.
You can access some select materials below:
-  Working with young survivors of refugee trauma & torture
-  Working with young people with disabilities
-  Child Protection Guide to Policy and Practice
-  Social Media Policy Guide
-  Duty of Care in NSW Youth and Welfare Services
-  Model policies on working with young people, for non-residential youth services in NSW
-  Code of Ethics, with commentary
-  Access & Equity Guide for services working with young people
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org