The NSW Youth Work Awards are an annual celebration of the exceptional work of youth services and youth workers in NSW.
Each year, the NSW Youth Work Awards are held at a gala ceremony in October or November.
The awards are an opportunity for the NSW Youth Work Sector to recognise those who provide an outstanding contribution to the health, safety and wellbeing of young people in NSW.
Youth Action presents awards in 9 categories, to honour those individuals and services who go above and beyond to help create a society where all young people can feel supported, valued and engaged. The NSW Youth Work Award Categories are:
- Innovation in using Data to Tell Stories (Sponsored by fams)
- Outstanding Service or Project Working with Young People from a CALD Background (Sponsored by DiverseWerks)
- Outstanding Service or Project Working with Indigenous Young People (Sponsored by AbSec)
- Outstanding Partnership (Sponsored by FaCS)
- NSW Youth Work Volunteer of the Year (Sponsored by the Centre for Volunteering)
- Outstanding Youth Participation
- NSW Youth Service of the Year (Sponsored by ACAP)
- NSW Youth Worker of the Year (Sponsored by Victoria University)
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Follow the links below to see the nominees and winners of years past.