This year, the NSW Youth Work Awards will be held during the Youth Work Conference 2017. Nominations for the awards are now open, and will be accepted until September 17.
The NSW Youth Work Awards are an annual celebration of the exceptional work of youth services and youth workers in NSW.
The awards are an opportunity for the NSW Youth Work Sector to recognise those who provide an outstanding contribution to the health, safety and wellbeing of young people in NSW.
Youth Action presents awards in 9 categories, to honour those individuals and services who go above and beyond to help create a society where all young people can feel supported, valued and engaged. The NSW Youth Work Award Categories are:
- Innovation in using Data to Tell Stories
- Outstanding Service or Project Working with Young People from a CALD Background
- Outstanding Service or Project Working with Indigenous Young People
- Outstanding Partnership
- NSW Youth Work Volunteer of the Year
- Outstanding Youth Participation
- NSW Youth Service of the Year
- NSW Youth Worker of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Follow the links below to see the nominees and winners of years past.