Youth Sector Development Manager
Who are you?
- A leader in the youth sector, you have strong networks, are looking to grow them, and you’re deeply committed to improving NSW for young people and the services that support them.
- Motivated by social justice and a passion for youth issues, you want to challenge the status quo and get creative.
- Organised! Someone who thrives in fast-paced environments, is able to juggle multiple projects and can complete tasks in short timeframes.
- Able to turn research, consultation and engagement with communities of practice into engaging training and support materials.
- Passionate about investing in young people and able to find new opportunities to further Youth Action’s mission.
- Want to see systems change and interested in working with policy makers to create a better state for young people.
How to apply
Download the position description here.
Please send applications to email@example.com, using the subject line: Youth Sector Development Manager application via website, and include:
- A covering letter or email outlining your suitability for this role, and
- A current resume.
For an initial conversation about this role, please call us on 02 8354 3700.
Applications close: 5pm Sunday 24th February 2019.
We intend to hold interviews the week commencing the 25th February 2019.
Keep an eye on this page or sign up for yaprap to keep up to date.
Want to work with Youth Action?
Youth Action is working towards a society where all young people are valued, supported and engaged.
Internships and Student Placements
Got a passion for youth issues? Want to get some experience at a leading advocacy organisation in NSW?
Intern with Youth Action!