Why should you come, and what should you expect?
What's Up West? is a unique event designed especially by, and for, young people in Greater Western Sydney. After two action-packed days, you'll be part of a growing community of young leaders, ready to tackle the region's toughest challenges.
Join 400 other young people to learn, share, and connect to create positive change in Greater Western Sydney.
- Hear from community leaders about what it takes to create real change on some of the toughest social issues of our time
- Learn about who's doing what to create a better future for Western Sydney
- Contribute your ideas in interactive workshops to design solutions on the issues you care most about
- Walk away will real skills you can actually use
- Meet and connect with people and organisations to create real impact in your own community.
REGISTER NOW Just fill out the form below.
Registration closes Friday 3 November.
Who should come?
All young people aged 12-25 years in Greater Western Sydney who are interested in creating positive change.
Need help with transport?
We know public transport in Western Sydney needs heaps of improvement, that's why we're doing our best to organise free buses to help you get to and from the conference in Bankstown. We're setting up shuttle buses from Liverpool, Parramatta, and Blacktown. If you want more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more info? Get in touch!
Phone: 8354 3700
Form not loading? Click here to register for What's Up West 2017.