Are you a young woman living in the Greater Western Sydney region and aged 16-25?
Do you want to join a FREE program to help you:
- develop yourself as a leader
- learn how to make change happen
- meet experienced & diverse women leaders
- develop your own social impact project
- learn from other’s experiences and perspectives
- understand intersectional causes & impacts of social issues
- join a network of motivated women changing the world?
This is a program for young women wanting to take action and create change! You DON’T need to see yourself as a leader to apply.
Program times and dates:
- Workshop 1: Saturday 14 July 10am-4pm,
- Workshop 2: Saturday 4 August 10am-1pm,
- Workshop 3: Saturday 1 September 10am-1pm,
- Workshop 4: Saturday 29 September 10am-1pm
- Workshop 5: Saturday 10 November 10am-1pm.
- End of program celebration event: Wednesday 28 November (afternoon or evening, to be confirmed)
We are looking for young women who represent the diversity of Greater Western Sydney’s communities and who want to take ACTION!
Does this sound like you?
CLICK HERE to register your interest
Register your interest by 2 July 2018.
Places are limited.