Are you a young woman living in the Greater Western Sydney region and aged 16-25?
Do you want to join a FREE program to help you:
- develop yourself as a leader
- learn how to make change happen
- meet experienced & diverse women leaders
- develop your own social impact project
- learn from other’s experiences and perspectives
- understand intersectional causes & impacts of social issues
- join a network of motivated women changing the world?
This is a program for young women wanting to take action and create change! You DON’T need to see yourself as a leader to apply.
Program times and dates:
- Workshop 1: Saturday 14 July 10am-4pm,
- Workshop 2: Saturday 4 August 10am-1pm,
- Workshop 3: Saturday 1 September 10am-1pm,
- Workshop 4: Saturday 29 September 10am-1pm
- Workshop 5: Saturday 10 November 10am-1pm.
- End of program celebration event: Wednesday 28 November (afternoon or evening, to be confirmed)
Applications have now closed.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions, concerns or comments.