The Youth Work Conference for 2017 is happening on the 25 and 26 of October.
It's a time of change for the youth sector, and to ensure everyone is equipped to manage the new system, we are bringing some of Australia's foremost youth work experts together. These people are the leaders in adolescent development, youth work and outcomes measurement/evaluation, and will work to create a very hands-on conference.
Book your ticket now to learn from:
- Gerry Redmond sharing his experience running Australia’s largest study with young people into their wellbeing, and how this can change our approach to designing services for young people.
- The Centre for Social Impact about how to develop and evaluate programs using both outcomes and youth-friendly approaches.
- Youth Action about the first evidence-based framework supporting youth work in NSW.
- Meredith Turnbull on managing skilled workers in an emotionally-charged and constantly changing industry.
- Andrew Cummings on working with young people in the context of their families.
- Peter Slattery on why young people disengage, and how to draw them back.
This is a fantastic opportunity for youth workers and service managers from across NSW to prepare for the changes in the NSW youth sector.