Youth Action’s membership represents the voice of the NSW Youth Sector including organisations, youth workers, policy experts, local government and young people. It is through a strong and engaged membership network that we have the collective power to advocate for better outcomes for young people and the services that support them.
As a member you receive:
- Opportunities to contribute directly to the development of policies and campaigns that can change NSW for the better
- Big discounts on all our trainings and conferences
- Evidence-based resources on youth development and best-practice tools for your service
- Updates on what’s happening in the sector and opportunities that are open to your service, like grants and trainings
- Direct service support by phone or email
- The chance to nominate and vote for our board elections, taking a direct role in the leadership of the organisation.
Organisational Voting Member (Sliding scale fees apply)
This category includes youth services, networks or groups. As an organisational voting member, you will access:
- Discounts to training and conferences, including rural travel subsidies
- Best practice youth work resources and support
- Opportunities to contribute to sector reform and our youth policy and advocacy agenda
- Invitations to policy forums and networking events
- The opportunity to nominate and vote for our board of governance
- Yaprap: Youth Sector newsletter
Please note Youth Action membership is subject to Board approval.
For information on membership renewal options, click here.
Other Membership Options
Are you a young person? Membership details are here.
To apply for membership as an individual over the age of 25, click here.
If you don't want to join as a member, you can still subscribe to our email lists here.
To change or update your member details, please contact us here.
Annual Membership Survey
The Youth Action Annual Member Survey is now closed. Thanks to everyone who provided us with key feedback so we make sure Youth Action is as strong and effective as possible.
We generally run our Annual Members' Survey once a year in June. But if you ever have anything you want to share or feedback you'd like to give us, email [email protected]g.au or call us at 02 8354 3700.